Normal means that the existence of whatever's being linked to is Existent
Italicised means that the existence of whatever's being linked to is Implied
Link Party Type
Bold means that the link is First-Party
Normal means that the link is Second-Party
Normal means that the link was made.
C̶r̶o̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶O̶u̶t̶ means that the link was going to be made but wasn't.
"Word of God"
- Believed Canon
- Believed Non-Canon
- Existent existence is when a fictional element is indisputably proven to exist through definitively fictional means that cannot exist in reality such as a character, a character's remnants, location or item.
- Implied existence is when a fictional element is implied but not proved to exist as it comes through non-fictional means that can exist in reality such as a newspaper, photo, audible mention or in-universe fiction.
- A First-Party link is a link that consists of full authority on both ends in terms of that the rights of the work are held.
- A Second-Party link is a link that consists of approval on both ends in terms of that it is made by someone with canonicity-approving authority on the work of the creator or anyone that can still impose canon on their work.
- A Third-Party link is a link that consists of single-sided approval on its ends in terms of that a single party linking to another non-consensually. links are not taken note of on this Wiki.
- Believed Canon refers to links that are not fully verified, but reasonably assumed to be canon through legitimate reasoning.
- Ambiguously refers to links that are neither confirmed or reasonably assumed to be either canon or non-canon and are undetermined because they fall into factors such as whether they are of different continuity, whether they weren't supposed to be what they were thought to be or whether, as a link, they intently constituted a universe link or not.
- Believed Non-Canon refers to links that are not fully verified, but reasonably assumed to not be canon through legitimate reasoning.
- Simulation refers to links that occur within simulation, dreams, imagination or similar.
|This page is currently a draft.
There may be some dumb shit on this page and you have no-one to blame but yourself for checking it out. Material may not yet be complete, information may presently be omitted, and certain parts of the content may be subject to radical, rapid alteration. More information pertaining to this may be available on the talk page.